Friday, April 20, 2007

The boy and the box that made me mad......


He tells me he needs a box for a science project, he wasn't happy with the Dora shoe box I offered him (hey he was going to paint it) so he decided to find his own box. Ugggg he climbed up in the top of his closet and combined two different boxes so he could have one. I put it all in the one that said David...so now the box that had brother's name on it is empty and painted blue. Was this bib in your box or his..."I DON'T KNOW." Oh my gosh how can he not know?????? He just dumped it not even 5 minutes ago. So now I have to try to remember which baby stuff belongs to who.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh no! I can imagine with 4 boys that's be tough to figure out!

Leah said...

OH DEAR and hugs. Good luck and isnt that just like a boy! forget the contents not even 5 minutes later........ and boxes with contents should be off limits! :)

Christine Delgadillo said...

oh no! I hope you've figured it out which is which...