Tuesday, May 1, 2007



Before I went to get the boys today I stamped and heat embossed flowers on this cool ribbon for a challenge at Scrap Lovers, then I cut them out while I waited on the boys to get out of school. And oh boy was it a long wait....Mutt had homework but his brother didn't so he thought he should be nice and bring home a book for him, well, brother thought that was an OK idea IF he would say please and thank you......apparently he didn't want to so like fools they just stood there in front of the locker until he said fine and brought the book home for him anyway. Isn't that crazy??? Then this evening I scrapped!!!! Here the flowers are on my LO: http://www.scraplovers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13461&nocache=1

1 comment:

Leah said...

LOVE those flowers and LOL on brotherly love!