Friday, July 27, 2007



A couple of pictures from this week first we have pillow buddy! He stuffed his pillow into his shirt, you can't really tell it here but it looks like it has cute stubby arms.
Then we have FT napping with his favorite little prize from his trip to the dentist..a pair of slippers from the dollar store! We went for a car and he made out with a little truck (the wheels won't stay on it) a cool book, and this pair of shabby slippers with pictures of cars on them! It was hard to find a pair that didn't have a gaping hole so I don't expect them to stay together long but as you can see he just loves them!
The trip to the dentist could not have went smoother!! Before we left I told his dad we are off to get his tooth fixed then to buy a car..he tells me, "I don't think it is going to be THAT easy." Umm I do!! And it was. True he didn't want to open his mouth for the doctor but he has been in pain for over a week so I kept reminding him we was going to go get it fixed so I felt like it would go smoothly and it did! They were so impressed with him!

2 comments:

HLHBC said...

Oh my Joy, that boy has beautiful eyes! Cute pillow buddy!

And very brave of FT. :D

Valerie said...

Suck beautiful boys, and WTG FT, such a brave little man!