Sunday, July 1, 2007

Look at all those charms!



Ugh they were all OVER the floor. Talk about mad!!! I am working away on a LO (with my door CLOSED) following this cool sketch http://www.scrap-a-latte.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6717&cat=582 when my 12yo comes into the room and shuts the door behind him like a good lad, I told him on his way out to put his foot out first to make sure Panther does not come in, Well, guess what!!!??? He made it out and shut the door BUT he loves to break any and every rule so he had to pop the door back open to tell me..."I didn't put my foot out..I used my hand!" and of course the cat darts in. I have my cool bug paper all over my bed, I was looking for a bug charm, so I quickly put the container down to grab the cat...well, I put it too close to the edge and off it went. What a mess!! They were in a container all nice and neat...all my animals/bugs together, corner, sea/garden...all over and mixed together. I was so not happy. He wouldn't pick it up either. Sweet FT got my little basket and picked them all up for me. Now I just need to find the time to put them back in the right sections. Anyway, I finished the LO and manged to keep the cat off the paper!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bug LO is so cute!! And you've got quite the charm collection - I'm jealous! I'm gonna have to check out ACP!