Saturday, July 14, 2007

What a fun day!



It was the 4th Annual ACP Pajama Party today! It was a blast!!! The guys are so very VERY funny! One of those things you would just have had to been there to understand....I am still laughing at some of the things that were said. Man I love that place! I spent waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time online but hey I did feed the family and I shared my toys nicely...see my pretty "blocks" and the snips of paper? I gave him an old invoice and he told me he wanted "pretty paper" and picked out his own from an old scrap pad. I scrapped too! Just one little card but it was a cool fun technique..check it out...http://www.acharmingplace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9703

1 comment:

Anna Zalamea said...

what a beautiful card Joy! i love it! and i can relate to sharing my SB & stampin supplies with my little one. hehehe. When Claire asks for pretty paper, I give her old scraps and old bills that she can cut up with her child-safe scissors.