Monday, November 19, 2007

Before I forget...

I must write about the Jack in the Box!
DH wanted to go to Little Rock Saturday to buy head phones and a game he couldn't find around here so after dropping one boy off for a field trip the rest of us tagged along for the ride. He dropped me and FT off at Michaels (we don't have one in town so I was looking forward to it!!!) I saw a really cute Jack in the Box that played a Christmas tune, an elf jumped up and said Merry Christmas! I showed him how it worked and warned him that something would jump up out of the box...I wasn't sure if he would like it or be scared..well, he was excited!!! I want that box!! To be truthful I wanted that box too! So we picked one out that had a penguin in it, I put him in the cart with it and he started doing it..over and over...it would pop up and back in it would go for another round... But then he started to really look at it strange, then he got a really sheepish look on his face...it was too funny! I had to call his dad to tell him all about it...he couldn't stop doing it but he seemed to be getting really worried about it..then it happened..it popped up and he cried!!! OHmygosh poor babe! Being the good mommy I rescued him from the evil box and put it back on the shelf...being the bad mommy I laughed and laughed..it was too funny!!

2 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh, that's so dang cute!! Nothing like having super mom to the rescue!! I would've laughed to! ;o)

Valerie said...

Hahaha you're so good to have put it back on the shelf - I'd have been sorely tempted to keep it :)