Wednesday, February 20, 2008

stuck on BIG hearts...











I think I need help!! I am in a rut....I love cutting this big heart but really once or twice is enough....I want to go cut another one but I am trying not to. Three LOs in a row would be way too much!!

And talk about big hearts...we had a really good Valentine's day. DH bought Evan Almighty for us all to watch, flowers, and candy...two packs of mini candy bars...and guess what I got him....two packs of mini candy bars!! It was too funny. I also tried to find a movie but he is spoiled and has to have the wide screen version so he just got candy and this tag book.

2 comments:

www.paperandcoshow.it said...

www.paperandcoshow.it
International Convention of Scrapbooking
Don't you know what it is?... come to discover it!!
3 days full of fun SCRAP with exceptional international teachers, many games, chatter and laughter! !
Aren't you registered yet? What are you waiting for?

Theresa Tyree said...

You're too funny. You big heart sure did pay off in the Flair contest! Woohoo!