Friday, April 11, 2008

Having fun scrapping!!!




The TLC (Tender Loving Care) LO is my last entry for the Scrap Around the World contest at Scraplovers. We had to use a monogram title, a red cluster, and 10 different pattern papers. Not sure when the winner will be announced but I don't think it will be me but it was a fun 7 weeks!!! At first I made the play LO for it but was told my title was not a monogram?? It also HAD a red cluster..the flowers in the center were all red until I found out it wouldn't qualify. I think I need to add some bling or little flowers to the title....the tiney rhinestones in the first square came from a nail art kit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Theresa Tyree said...

Beautiful work! Glad you had fun on your challenges. Let us know when you win!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.