Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fun and Games




I used Best Creations Robot papers for this fun set!

Tote Bag: I enclosed the paper between two pieces of vinyl to protect it. Then I sewed it onto the front of the bag making the cutest pocket ever! I used Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 25 to make a cute charm for it.

Tic-Tac-Toe Game: I recycled an Icebreaker Mint tin, on the back I stitched the grid, on the front I used glitter stickers! I put pop dots on a couple for dimension. I made the playing pieces with Robot paper and Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio 14.



Gift Tin with Clip. I recycled a little mint tin, for the front I cut out the cute little Robot Dog and added letter stickers. For the clip I placed a Robot sticker in the bottle cap, covered it with Diamond Glaze, allowed it to dry, then punched a hole with Crop-a-dile, and attached it to the clip.



No comments: