Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Cherry Lynn Die 3 Different Materials

I love the large selection of Cheery Lynn Designs dies! Also love the fact that they are thin so you don't need much space to store them. Even though they are thin they still cut through a variety of material. Here I used the Sweet Williams die to cut through
Tin: I recycled a coke can to make a necklace. I just used a knife to cut a large piece out of the can then washed it before cutting.


Cloth: I ironed Wonder Under to the back before cutting.


Corrugated Cardboard: I peeled off the outer layer of cardboard before cutting.

6 comments:

Erica said...

I love, love, LOVE the coca-cola necklace! What a great way to help the earth by recycling and creating an artistic piece of jewelry. Earth-saver and artist! You are amazing :)
Erica

Christine Delgadillo said...

LOVE it! You're always so creative!

Cyn said...

Love the corrugated cardboard idea!I'll have to try that one. Thanks!

Chandra said...

Love the Coke necklace, always love recycled projects! Great job!

Anonymous said...

i agree i just love the "pop art" of that Coke necklace, brillant! Lauri Diva

Leah said...

OH those are great Joy!