Saturday, May 12, 2012

Purple!?

I made this for Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 27 - Shades of Purple. http://cheerylynndesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/05/cheery-lynn-designs-challenge-27-shades.html At least I hope it is purple! I "think" their dies are purple and the ribbon and beads match it perfectly through my eyes. However, I can't distinguish red from orange, purple from black and apparently black from brown? I am sure I had on a brown shirt the other day but Chris informed me it was black!? So crossing my fingers this is really purple. I used their Exotic Butterflies Small Die I cut two butterflies out of metallic paper, hand cut ribbon to fit between the two and sandwiched them all together for my pendant. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely pendant you've created, great idea with putting the ribbon in between. Thanks for playing along this week at Cheery lynn Designs Challenge.
hugs
Donna xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Oh this is so creative and so pretty.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

shulsart said...

How very pretty and creative! And yes it is purple. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Kianel said...

Such a great idea! Gorgeous jewel you've created!
Thanks for joining the Cheery lynn designs challenge this week!
Love, Kianel.