Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Beary Christmas!

I made this little gift box for Trine Brandt-Lassen’s Gift Wrapping Challenge at the Hard Core {Holiday} Crop here is a link to the Master List: http://www.coredinations.com/index.php/2012/11/24/hard-core-holiday-crop-master-list/ I used coredinations black and sanded just a little where the gray shows through, the bear was cut from white using Cricut Joys of the season. The scarf was cut from Imaginisce Hello Cupcake paper. I put a pop dot behind his head to make it stand out. I glued ribbon around the box lid and tied a bow. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

This is great! Such awesome polarbear and perfect snowy sanding. Love your ribbon. Thanks for playing along!

Karen B. said...

Oh my lands, he is too cute! Great colors.